Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lebaran

Time to say, happy Idul Fitri Day :)
Minal Aidzin Wal Faidzin . . .

so Ramadhan for this year is over . . .hope that I can meet with Ramadhan on next year, amiin :D:D

how sad I am when Ramadhan is over. . .I want Ramadhan so long x) to get the Lailatul Qadr or Qadr night :D

umm today he is so handsome, I like his style hehehe :D:D
simple and religion but he didn't use hat of Islam (peci)
umm about my past, maybe I still have a feeling for him, but, hope that we can forgive for all mistakes that we did .. .

I dunno must I say to him or not, and is he forgive me or not . .

God, help me, give me to can through this. . .

God, hear all what my parents say, and genie they wish, make what they wish come true ><

amiin, God, thank you for all You give to us, thank you, Alhamdulillah x)

amiiinn

No comments: