Saturday, December 18, 2010

someday

I believe that someday I'll know the best answer from Allah...
gonna waiting for that time, what time will bring me
I really really wanna the best for this..
uh
confusing, aaaand so on

_________________________________________________________

I start to used with my task in my lecture, I start to love my lecture..really
I hope gonna be like this till I graduate :)
and after that, I hope I could get a good job and earn soo much money to make my family happy, amiin

now, I'm about to find a new kos.
which it more near my campus, so I shouldn't get up early in the morning, hahahahaha xD
well my kos now which I live in now not far away with my campus but really near with other campus -___-
altough this is a good place, there's free wifi, there's a canteen, but, the problem is just bcause far from campus

hope I'm gonna get the best new kos near campus, amin :D
there are so much my pray ^^v

No comments: