Sunday, February 27, 2011

my friends called me happy

well, as my posted before, since I was here, I got a new nickname from my friends :)
there are >> atikah amrul (some of them asked me what's Amrul, then I just told them, thats my father's name!!haha), and atikahappy, happy, omo omo, tikong, tik tik =3=
LOL
life's good enough, but if we do the beautiful things, it will be more good right?

okay now I wanna talk about last monday
we've been practice photograph, I love this one!
we used SLR, wheew an old camera which using film
and one of my friends bring the DSLR, nyooo I wanna >o<
hope this year or next year i'll buy Canon 500D, amiin
and Ebet was took this pic :D

thankful to Allah n my parents really Alhamdulillah :)
being a student university I feel that I have a new life, new friends and I feel better than my life before...
I appreciate them who appreciate me too :)
and it seems that I found who I am.

No comments: