Monday, August 1, 2011

Ramadhan Kareem :)

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah
thank's to Allah the merciful *oh it's seem like I want to have a speech :p
well but i'm not joking for Allhamdulillah to Allah
the sweet moments from Allah
and the best gift that Allah gives to me in this year is what I want <3
thank u Allah :)
I've been pray to Allah that if I had a menstruation in the end of July before Ramadhan , please be fast, so I could have a happy fasting with my family, because in the last year I had a sad moment, fasting without my family, just stay in my kost, oh how sad :(
but now, THERE ARE NO MORE HAPPINESS THAN THIS ^^ that I have a happy fasting in a good month, Ramadhan Kareem with my family even though it just about 3 days :(
doesn't matter for me, but I'm happy Allah answer my pray thank u my Allah, u'r the best :*
well on 4th gonna back to Indo huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

THIS IS THE BEST GIFT FROM ALLAH IN THIS YEAR

I wonder what will be the best gift from Allah in the next year?gonna waiting <3

AHLAN YA RAMADHAN 2011

No comments: