Wednesday, February 1, 2012

hello february :)

last month I mean on January 21st I should post about my fieldtrip from Bogor - Bandung - Pangandaran
well that's nice fieldtrip anyway for me and my friends..
here's the photos :

we wear the uniform of communication, because our trip to Bandung to visit the Padjajaran University at that day, but dunno why it cancelled, and we visited that university on the next day. So we visited the Pikiran Rakyat Redaction's office
After that we went to hotel and in the afternoon we went to Ciwalk for shopping yeaay
on the next day, before our way to Pangandaran, we visited the campus of Padjadjaran University in Jatinangor

PANGANDARAN's BEACH, yeayy me and my friends were having so much fun here, well, we've been living in Bogor which placed in hill, so there's no beach rite? :))
at nite, the next program is we've gathered together which in Indonesian called "malam keakraban" there are many shows 
next day, we went to the Beach and cycling aaanndd many things that we've done there





I think that's all my stories for nice fieldtrip :)

No comments: