Monday, July 16, 2012

July, july oh july

it's been 2 months going on 3rd months since I'm here in my beloved plus the place where I was born <3

sekarang lagi PKL (praktek kerja lapangan) or some people may called it 'magang'

dan judul untuk laporan uda ada, buuuut bab I belum kepikiran mau nulis apa :'(
sedihnya lagi i've been waiting for dospem there from my university, belum diumumin juga sampai detik ini...
hope I'll get the best

well, now I really really grateful and thank's to Allah for the time that Allah's given to me :')
on next 4 days we'll face the Holy month or Ramadhan Kareem and I'm going through that Holy month will my beloved family, oh how beautiful Allah's scenario, Alhamdulillah ^^

but I left my brother in Indonesia who's going to through the Ramadhan himself  *i'm sorry tee hee ;;)
well I pray for you that on next year u'll through the Ramadhan with ur wife, aamiin
I pray for all my brother and my sister will get marry quickly (klo perlu tahun ini keempat saudara tika nikah semua, hahahahaha) aamiin *i can't wait to be aunt hey!*waiting for a kid that's gonna call me auntyyy like the others, specially when I heard one of my friends said "hey, soon i'm going to be aunt for my nephew/niece" or "soon my sister's going to give a birth for her 1st daughter"

I just asking in my mind "oh my Allah, when that time will come to me?when will I say that?"

I just believe Allah have the best and maybe slow but sure :D *positive thinking, right?

ok, hope for readers or who read this blog may say "aamiin" ok?I beg you pleaseee >.<

Have a nice day everyone! ;)
Happy Fasting for Ramadhan's month ! 

No comments: