Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1st

ah welcoming you August!
can't believe how time goes on now i'm here in Riyadh about a month since last 29th of June :)
got nothing to do so I just remembered about the photos that I took of last month while in airplane
that was a beautiful skies ever that I've seen Subhanallah i'm so grateful that I can see it clearly with both of my eyes Alhamdulillah :)

so, I've edited these photos:

"catch the skies!"

"the beauty above the sky"

and when the plane was landed in Riyadh's Airport - King Khalid Airport :
I took the BOKEH's
make it blur by swing the lens to the max 





aaaannnd before that :

hmm maybe Riyadh or Taif City ?

I can't imagine when that times comes by where bring me back to Indonesia....
well, have a nice day everyone, may Allah bless you :)

No comments: