Saturday, February 27, 2010

past....

once again, I'm so sorry about last nite...

I don't mean it, I just got shocked coz remembering my past...
I'm so sorry before...
when I read that u said "im fine with it"

here's my reason why I'm still shocked....
well, I ever asked him, do u have something that u don't like from me?just tell me honestly please
he said, nothin, I like it all
but...
when we already broke up, he said with reason that acceptable, but I still  feel that there's something he hide from me, about 6 months later I found it by myself, I got info, he don't like me coz I still like a kid...
that's mean he lie to me..
and I don't want it happen twice...
trauma... ><
after all this time, I wanna change myself, specially that one...
like too many barriers...

I don't want to remember about past, like what u said to me "don't look the past, just learn from it"
well, my teacher's right, it's easy to lie the others, but it's hard to lie ourselves...
I don't wanna lie people and myself....

No comments: