Sunday, October 25, 2015

past-present

this is my 3rd month to be here, all is fine alhamdulillah
things I've never expected that I'd be here 
my 23 I feel like oh it just yesterday I said what I'd become at 20's?

now I'm here, I've seen many things in life, one thing I know is we'll never stop learning, maybe I can say that I'm bored whenever I'm doing my homework, tried to thinking hard back then, but now I just wanna turn back time
I miss my old school, how I spent time only doing homework, studying, meet my friends, wondering my future, dreaming, put the plans, gathering my motivation.
how I and my siblings went to school with father
how they graduated one by one
how I went to school on the 1st day
how my 1st day at school got scolded by my father cause I dont have guts to enter the class
how my 2nd day going directly to the class from what happened yesterday, suddenly I put all my courage, lol
how I met my siblings friends

I should've enjoyed every moment back then, but maybe I'm too busy finding my true-self. I exactly remember mostly I enjoyed my shs moment at 12th grade which is the last grade, lol 
where've you been?

if I tried to throw back to where I've been, hahaha too much to remember, if only I know how to use camera earlier, maybe I have soo many memories, sometimes I have to look at the photos to remember, maybe flash from the camera are useful for remembering moments 

I miss the old days

but I should ready too for the great future, aamiin!

No comments: