Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Something new

It's good when we're about to improve ourselves through gain knowledge, get a job, find a new experience in life, take a journey through travelling, etc

I read some comment about life, they said we did that so to make ourselves busy, just to fill our free time before salah/prayer time

In my opinion, that in the end life is all about us and God, I shared to my cousin, then she said "God didnt control our life, it's a good deed that Allah give, of course Allah controlled our earnings, fortune etc but not what we're gonna do. In the end, if Allah controls that, He may asked Himself, so what we do is our responsibility, and Allah will ask for what have we done in this world"

Now, I asked myself why I did something to fill my free time with taking a course of Arabic n English language, continuing to college here, and also got a job, well I love new experiences, and I hate when I got to say "nothin to do" it may bring back the memories back then, it's good when it's about good things that I've done, but if it's something embarrassing things I'll be like OMG help me to forget bout this things by make me really happy till I forgot bout it all!!!

Just like in the end of the last year....
I dont want to remember, it's just make me sad, down, depressed, I even think that I dislike myself...
I even think why I have this way, and what's the good things behind this all, I hate if in the end I'll be like blame this to God, oh Nauzubillah....
I seek for forgiveness God!

Phew I think it's been long time I didn't tell the stories, I just feel relieved if I write here, OMG the problem that I don't like reading, I prefer scanning, scamming than reading by details...ergh I know we gotta get a lot of new information, but of course I like reading newspapers, I mean here a book, such a ...well you know what I mean...



No comments: