Monday, July 4, 2016

Holy Month

Month of Ramadhan is coming to an end...
I hope we'll meet again with Ramadhan's month on next year, aamiin
Ramadhan in every year always has its different story, on last year, God granted my wish when I have to decide which one in two, then I got the answer right away at the same time...
And also they give back my money as a gift after I performed umroh and on the way back to Riyadh, which means I got free for everything! alhamdulillah

This year, I love it when my work time changed while Ramadhan its started at 10:00 am hahahaha 

The sad thing that I love to buy grocery, such going to the supermarket (I prefer going to the supermarket than mall) and make a plan what to cook, but in the end I dont have time to!!

Everytime I wanna cook but my Mom already cooked some, so I planning te day after that but end up I have to go to work early in the morning, ended up with having some snack only ergh

Okay back to Ramadhan, I hope God answer one of my prayers...
Ramadhan always be special month...


No comments: