Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My first model aircraft : Emirates

ok, dont mind about my late post :P
Im happy that my brother bought my model aircraft of Emirates Airbus A380-800, thank you soooooo muchoooo masbro! hope in the future gonna have collections of model aircrafts from all over the world, aamiin!

this is my first model aircraft, so when my brother asked me what do u want the souvenir from Dubai? *while he there for transit*
I couldnt asked more than this one (model aircraft), yes after watched Good Luck!!! of J-Drama I wanna have it but ANA (All Nippon Airways), bcause its looks very berry coooll MUCHO <3 nbsp="" p="">

but that's okay, maybe later :p
and I thought that if I have a friend who going abroad, gonna asked it!whenever they go! hehehe
so come to mama my Emirates!Alhamdulillah :3






my brother bought me the Airbus, truthfully I want Boeing, but that's OKAY!Im happy and thankful hehehe


makes me love Dubai and hope I can go there not for transit but visiting there for vacation!aamiin
xoxo

No comments: