Friday, February 13, 2015

As it broken into pieces

Various way people posted things about Valentine, well it has no affect on me

I just wanna say what I feeling right now, started from two days ago, just bcause of some words that's caused my heart feels like broken into pieces...

And, that's makes me dont want to give respect anymore...

I just think like, is it really her?

I don't want blame anyone, even myself, I know I still put my ego...
But after all this time what I've done, I put myself to give loves and cares...

Yes, we can tell in one of Indonesian's quote "setitik nila rusak susu sebelanga"

I want to remember all just the good things that happened in my life, I dont have time to put bad memories in my mind, so when someone asked me "did u remember the bad things that happened to u before?" and I may answered "sorry, I dont remember any, I just kept remembering the good things that happened to me"...

I wanna be a positive people, brings, gives, and shares the happiness and peace...

Be more thankful...

But at least, I got to learn from what happened to me...

Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none... 

Still, I have to be thankful and grateful to Allah...

Thanks Allah for this beautiful life that You gave me...

So, let's leave out all the bad memories, so the good memories are remains...

No comments: