Thursday, October 22, 2009

OMG I LOVE YOU

y Allah, I love u I love u :D:D

God thank u so much, but what does it mean??
today in the morning I feel sumthin like telepathy but not telepathy I think, we can called "kontak batin" caillaah :))

so I feel that today's he will come, so strong, that feeling...
and then, what I've feel is become REAL
HE COME
GYAAA XD
OMG, I'm so surprised, how happy I am, to see him, after 1 month I didn't see him huaaa

T__T I'm happy really I am :') hikz hikz
huaa akhirnya, I can see him to come to my school, welcome dude ^^
humm but it just after a minute, and then he went away with his friends to another place, went shopping I think...
and I went home huhuhu T__T
but it's okay, hope that I can meet u sooo looooongg timme time x)

see u again....my crush :)

No comments: