Monday, July 18, 2011

english?korean?

ohh talking about these languages

u know, I've been from my friend's home
and I saw my friends were talking with another by english language, and they talking fluently, huaaaaaaaaaaaaa soooo envyyyyyyyyy to be truth! x_x
I wanna be like them, really

ugh, I tried to write down in this blogger used english bcause I want to improve my english *again, i don't know how many times I told y about this =____=
well, but still, I feel same, oh I need smeone to talk to and improving this language, God! help meee :(

everytime I see the people talked english a lot, the more I notes them, the words that they used, andd so on....

what about korean language?

haha this one which I love to used to speak with some of my friends who already understand this language
hmm I tried to learn by searching on the internet, by the dictionary that i've brought, and by watching it drama, and make a comparison between the korean language that the people on it drama used and the translate by english, well I want to improve them both, so that's why I used to watch every foreign drama by english translate :)

No comments: