Thursday, July 28, 2011

holiday aaand holiday

oh it's about next week that I'll go back to Indonesia to continue my lecture, geez so fast, again so fast, I can't stop to say so fast for time which goes on without care with people, just people who should take care on it, because when they not, u know what will happen to those people who don't take an attention to it...

hmm now I'm fall in love with korean drama "Dream High" u know I've got a good advantage and advice 4 my motivation ^^

it's an AMAZING drama even in the end something weird and not acceptable, um i mean unbelievable, okay before watching this drama I like Taecyeon which member of 2AM or 2PM??aaah still can't make a difference between those groups =___=
aaah I don't even remember the members, I just know Taecyeon and Nickhun because their handsome face hahahahha *PLAAKK

I started to look toward Taecyeon in korean drama "Stepsister" but at that drama he has a cup hair...LOL
and one daaay I heard from my friends were talked about Dream High, I just wonder, why I curious with that drama, and it seems that my friends set excited on their face, that makes me wanna watch that drama but, I just let it...

and when I'm here, I tried to asked my cousin, my friend, they told me that was a good drama, so at the 1st episode there's Taecyeon with his cool eyes huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa x_____________x
nyo nyo how lucky if I can meet him, not only see him on glass screen hiks hiks
Dear God, would you mind genie my wishes?

No comments: