Tuesday, January 23, 2018

before and after

been 10 years I'm blogging hehehe
since 2008 until now and hope keep blogging
I've always wanted to write about the day that I've been through, specially when I went to Cairo for my trip on last first month of 2017, but but but I always ended up just like check in the blog to make sure that I update it every month lol
rarely touching my laptop since I'm not into it, use it just when I have task in my college life or something important, other than that, I just keep my laptop updated ._________.

even though my brother keeps telling me
"OMG Tika, you've bought the gaming laptop but you only use it for FB's game?blablabla"
then I'll  be like "oh yea I shud play the video games like my cousin, but I dont understand and I'm not yet into it"

ah the unique things that I start to liking things that I dont before, yea such caramel, coffee, strawberry, ergh maybe I'm bored tee hee

and now my colleagues asks me about is it good with my marriage life, oh yea Alhamdulillah which favor of God that you deny? (I answer them that)

the different things after I got married is I'm thinking about another one now, yes my husband.
and before I was thinking only about myself, doing nothing, whenever I reached home, changed the clothes and checking my phone, eating and sleep, I can say I feel bored lol

but still thank you Allah, Alhamdulillah for everything xoxo

No comments: