Tuesday, January 23, 2018

That's Family

I'm in love with chocolate croissants lately, there are mood for me to like something for foods
I still remember that I always tell my friends I don't like much for chocolate and wondering why lots of my friends are in love with it...
Now that's hukum alam, hah or shall we call it nature rules?
Everything that you've said someday may reverse back to you...
As I said, I don't like chocolate, now can I say if there's exceptional for nutella?or for croissant? Hahahahaha
And about two days ago I bought 2 box of chocolate croissants which each box had 10 pieces, and in the morning I put it in oven to make it crunchy and melted chocolate inside, nyaammm!!!
Ah I have eldest brother, just call him M, he's unique since he was born, yes he had blonde hair, and it's only him in the family with blonde. It's bcause when he's in mom's tummy, my mom saw a man with blonde hair, and bumbling hahahaha
Back to the story, and I always hide all my snacks from him, bcause whenever he gets hungry, he may searching my food and eat them without guilty, I even push him to make him admit that "yes I eat your snacks" but its hard and in the end he might say "I dont eat it!but my mouth yes!"
Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!annoying brotha!
So today, I put it in the refrigerator which is left by 3 pieces, I think I'll eat it again in the afternoon, buuut I don't know as he back from work, and he's hungry, then without make any sounds he eat it all without my permission!even mom didn't tell me or him that's mine blablabla
That's family, even they're annoyed to each siblings but they are the only one that accept for what you are...