Tuesday, January 23, 2018

EPIC JAVA !

I've watched the launched of this film Epic Java, so proud being part of this film
as one of supporters this sent to our home, but in Indonesia, and me?still in Riyadh, oh nooooo
okey I must be patience to waiting this film to come to me, by my brother that bring this to me
dan akhirnya film ini sampai jugaaa ke pemiliknya horeeeeee *dancingteddy*



I got Green Canyon hehe


proud being the part of Epic Java hehe
love the postcard and Epic Java's shirt, bahanny adem, love it soo muchooo


when the film arrived, I watched it for twice, honestly I wanna watch this again on roadshow moment, but I cant bcause I must go to Riyadh hiks but that's okaay, now I can watch it more, more and moreee 
thank you Epic Java's team
so this is about Java's island from East to West Java
YES, for you readers, this film are highly recommended, specially for you who loves travelling, and loves nature, try to explore but before that you must watch this
and I hope people from all over the world can watch this so the more people abroad getting know more about the beauty of Indonesia
anyway, Indonesia already have what world have :)

No comments: