Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Hello AugusT

WHAT I WANNA POSTED IN AUGUST BACK THEN IN 2015 (maybe?)


People were saying back then to go back to the country where we belong to...

Hmm but not all the people got the same passion, right?

I was thinking about that before I start to work here, but then maybe because of Qadarullah (something that already written by God) I have to be here....

It's annoying me when some said ah it's hard for woman to be here, hard to blablabla and so on...

And... The worst thing when it's about politics...between the countries....

Well, it's okay if it's something bilaterally good, but if it something that makes us yea I know we have to prepare for something that will happen in the future that we don't know...

Hmm that's what makes me think twice...Think a lot...

Scared,afraid,worried, even sad...

But when I give it back to Allah, everything's gonna be okay





No comments: