Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year all :)

Y Allah, 2010 must be better than 2009, amiin :)
specially my prepare to face the national exam aka UAN, y Allah I wanna prepare it well so I can answer the exams amiiin ^^

Alhamdulillah, today's my mom birthday, wish u all the best mom, amiin ^^
y Allah berikanlah panjang umur untuk ibuku, sayangilah beliau, begitu juga ayahku
rabbi firli waliwalidayya warhamhuma kama rabbayani saghira, amiin..

I love them all, thank u mom and dad, they give me their love till now :')
y Allah, I wanna make them happy, and proud of me ><
and also proud of their children....

I'm happy that I pass the new year with him ^^
thank u <3
we pass the new year at Tasya's house with our friends, even tough that Fadil and Ryan wasn't here joined with us T___T

No comments: